Monday, February 13, 2006

Ukrainian Orthodox Church of St. Andrew in Boston

Fellow blogger inter_obriy left a comment to share info on St. Andrew's Ukrainian Orthodox Church in Boston. Their about us page provides some interesting history about early Ukrainian immigrants in Boston at the beginning of the 20th century, the organization of their church, and the post-WWII immigrants. The nifty Church calendar even provides RSS feed. How's that for a Church embracing technology? Thanks for the note Inter_obriy !

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome! :)

    I don't mean to bother you, but the "inter_obriy" link leads nowhere.

    Anyway, thanks for you great blog. :)

    PS. By the way, recently I was trying to write my first ever article in Ukrainian language. Mostly because I wish to keep my Ukrainian language sharp but it is kind of fun to me anyway.

    The article is about Ukrainian demographic crisis and it is not finished yet. Yet, I am kind of curious to find out your opinion about it.

    You can find it here.

    Regards. :)

    ReplyDelete